Available in Yellowheart, Purple Heart, Jatoba and Hickory. Are you looking to add some variety to your vest? Consider pairing a one piece turned striker to your line up. These are a great way to easily add variety to any call.
- Yellowheart, Purple Heart and Ipe are great all around strikers, their heavier weight pairs well with all surfaces.
- Jatoba is a great mid-weight striker, commonly paired with crystal.
- Hickory is a great option for slate surfaces easily providing both soft calling and aggressive calling.
- Persimmon is a softer striker pairs well with slate for soft calling
- Bloodwood is a hard and heavy striker, pairs well with crystal and ceramic surfaces